Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jalan Itu Masih Jauh.

It takes me years to arrive at this point in my life, where I am finally able to accept what has God given me, and to settle for complex things with ease and redha. I finally able to see questions unanswered as the signs of my humanity , and embrace it proud and loud. I am able to feel that I shouldn't be sad and instead strive more and more in learning things and all- because the truth is out there. 

For I am nothing but a servant.

Recently I realise, as I've taken years to come to this solution, I've seen my friends who've reached this same point way earlier than mine have progressed far more. Thus I feel the urge to quickly chase them so that I can be at par with them.

I may have forgotten that God has His own way of doing things. It takes me so much pain and sacrifice to achieve this state of mind I'm in now, and by any means I am grateful for this.

Supposedly I have no problem to stay like this for quite some time before I can finally start running again. But I decided that I need to initiate it now, for time is a man's enemy. And there is still a long way to go.

Hopefully I can arrive to the next point and not get strayed away, amiin.

No comments: