Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Feel Stupid (expletives, beware)

At the moment, I feel stupid.
I pay NZD158 every week for my rent, but I couldn't sleep on my own bed, in my own room because the whole house is infested with bed bugs. And I have to sleep at a friend's house.

I went to see the doctors three times already, and judging by the scars that I got all over my body, it was severe.

The apartment manager tried to minimise spending on this bed bug treatment. You hire one company to treat the matress and another company to treat the carpet. Fuck you. Hey, guess what, I found TWELVE bugs at my bed, just finished sucking the blood out of me. AFTER the treatment. I emailed the matress company, they blame the carpet cleaning company, I emailed the carpet cleaning guy, he blamed the matress cleaning people. So , what happens to me now?

This is what happens to me now. I am lying on the floor at the corridor of my house, this 158NZD per week house which honestly I don't particularly like at all from the very beginning so that I could sleep, hopefully.

The manager never actually notice how serious the bedbug infestation in this house is. In fact, he said that before me, "there wasn't any". I don't care, mr manager. There is now, and by the words of the pest guy and the doctors themselves, this infestation is serious. Before, we live in Mount Street, and none of us complained about bed bugs or anything. Even the current tenant there don't see any bedbugs. So, do not accuse us on causing this ourselves.

It's NZD158 per week, dammit. It's bloody expensive. Even the rooms have no window. We were given NO cutleries, no pans at all. But nevermind, we'll buy them all. It's alright.

We were bitten by bedbugs. Nevermind, thank God we have Studentsafe insurance. We don't have to pay for the expensive medicine and doctor's treatment. We don't even claim anything from you- the 40NZD spent on laundry alone, the flea bombs we bought ourselves, the times we've spent cleaning and re-cleaning this house. So why can't you hire a good pest control company which is truly accountable and could guarantee a good job well done?

You really are a fucking shit, manager. This is a fucking unattractive house at the beginning, now it's a fucking unlivable ones.

And 5 of us paid NZD158 each per week for this motherfucker.

You know why I am this deeply disturbed? I couldn't sleep, not because I don't want to, but because some crawling things keep coming for me for my blood. And it's not even Alice Cullen. Shit. Shit. And fuck you.

Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha not even Alice Cullen. My fav.
I guess no more fleas now? Apsal manager ek? Landlord?

Juju