Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Facebook status.

Actually, if I copy all my Facebook statuses in one day, I could already make one sufficiently long post for this blog, right? Haha.

I have ideas. I have tons of ideas. But they were simply "ideas". Not "grand ideas" that deserve much urgent need for me to ignore my assignments and write a long essay about the nature of society or those similarly boring topics. I know myself. I am just a mediocre university student studying TESOL. Not some kind of law or philosophy student.I'm friends with engineering and medic students , but can never become one of them. But hey, I don't feel inferior or anything. This is my destiny.

Anyways..........

My Facebook statuses are actually responses to things that I see, hear or what I read from the online news or discussion websites. Most of them are direct responses. I read them, then I simply write a response about it on Facebook. I know some people complain that I write too many statuses per day. Sorry. Do hide my status if you want. I can't help it. I know some people hate politics, but I think I need to share the news about politics of our country or the country I'm living in. I truly live to the idea of "sharing is caring"- only my sharing is mere links to websites. Oh, and whenever you see me putting links to songs or drama series that I like, they are purely for personal enjoyment. Oi, I'm still a 21-year-old lad , of all things.

This is the last academic week of this semester. Tests and assignments due! Haish. All the best to people who have tests and all. You know who you guys are. And you especially, I may not love you, but I deeply care for you. Stay strong for me, because I need you more than you need me, and it's the truth. 

I end my blog post today with a saying by a famous philosopher, Rousseau, and what he said actually mock all that I argue up above. Hey, forgive me for being critical of myself. Said Rosseau: 

Généralement, les gens qui savant peu parlent beaucoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu.
Generally speaking, the people who know little speak a lot and the people who know a lot speak little.



Good night, everyone.

No comments: