Sunday, September 8, 2013

Anxiety

As a student teacher doing my practicum here in MRSM Parit for almost a month now, I'm still at what I call "the phase of anxiety". 

Whenever the kids finish reciting the doa and early verses of Surah Toha at the beginning of the lesson , there will always be a gap of few seconds because I got freaking anxious and my heart was racing. 

" WTF WTF what the hell am I doing here? "
" You. You all, stop looking at me. I don't really know what the hell I am supposed to do with you today "( despite extensive, detailed lesson plans made, notwithstanding)
" Shit shit did I made enough copies for all 30 of them? "
" Wait, where are my pens? Eh? Eh? Oh. In my pocket"
" Did I enter the right class???"
" Eh....that girl/boy doesn't look 14 at all . Jailbait all over" .
" Shit they noticed I am blanking"

Okay, please sit down.

No comments: