Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dark Flame Master

I am an outgoing person, in general. My social skills aren't that bad, too. I make friends easily, somehow.That unfortunately also means that I tend to lose or move on from friends as easily too. I remember how Miss Nina, my English Literature teacher back in KMS reminded me personally that ' no man is an island' and how Miss Muna talked to me about the importance of deep friendship, but to still leave room for disappointments.

All in all however, I'm pretty much an open book . My opinions and personal ideologies are always unabashedly secular liberal and anti organised-religions, my mannerism flamboyant, I have musical taste of a 15yo girl and I am very intrusive sometimes. All evident for the world to see.

Regardless, my closest clique of friends did notice that I have a dark side I rarely show to anyone. I guess that's one thing, among very few I would consider as my 'life's secret'.

And it's alright. I am not a good actor. Acting is emotionally exhausting, so it's nice to be what I am without a care of this world once in a while. And it's nice to have these 2-3 individuals who know me well enough and I trust them well enough for me to be who I am comfortably am at one particular moment,and them not judging at all.






No comments: