Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Recent Obsession


Hi,

Now, I know that a guy shouldn't ever read shoujo manga, but I couldn't help myself falling in love into them~

Before, it was Ouran High School Host Club, which the anime is like,erm, more than 20 times I watched already, now,it's Hana Kimi!!

Okay okay~

I know the manga is very shoujo-like, in fact there're tons of gay scenes!

Heaven!hope this very much exposures to gay scenes do not affect my sexual orientation, though I couldn't care less actually...

Erk!

I just love funny stories, and Hana Kimi is a very funny one.

A very naive girl get stranded in an all-boys school, isn't that very funny?

I've been in all-boys school, I know that the boys there are very "naughty",n "gersang", and yup, some are gays~ so, agirl living there and hiding her gender,huhu!!

hahaha~

and because it's hard to find a very trustful website to download the zipped hana kimi manga, me, being very obsessed, download them manually in onemanga.com.Now, how devoted afan could be?!HUHUHU.

No comments: