Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Holiday.

I miss him.
And that's it.
Well, that's why I don't like to have intimate friends so much- I become attached to them, though I have to realise that there are such things of distances and busy times.

A prayer would suffice inshaAllah.

O God bless him whenever he is, and keep him in the path towards You.
O God if you want to make him suffer let him suffer in thinking of You alone, or You let me suffer as well.
O God bless him with friends better than I could offer myself to him, love I wish I myself could attain and affection the whole humanity could offer throughout this tedious journey of his.
O God let people love him more than how I was loved, and let him burn in the sweet thoughts of Your Grace.
O God when he is in confusion, lend him Your Hands of Blessings, O God when he is in pain, send him Elixir of Serenity, O God when he is sad, remove his sadness and let me feel it instead.
O God when he is alone, send him Joy, O God when he is troubled, send him Light, O God when he is angry, send him Consolation.

Love is pure. Love is sacred. Love is a reflection of your Providence so God bless him with Love all around, or Suffering so deep he couldn't resort to anything except You and Your Love.

Amiin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sounds not like me. a lucky friend he is.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wankhai said...

well, he is not you, but I always pray for all my friends~~~especially the ex-room-mates,obviously.

call Faizi haritu. Faizi and Hariz, ex roommates jugak okay~

Unknown said...

Salam Wan

Aku pinjam doa kamu ya!