Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The journey so far.

Instrumentality of Evil.

For there is a beginning, and there is an end.

Tuhan itu bekerja dalam kerahsiaan.

I believe in democracy.

I am confused, very confused.

I don't believe in friendship.

I am on my way.

I believe in spiritual inclusiveness.

I believe in God, whatever He is.

For I am many.

The clock is ticking.

The simulacra.

Ukhuwah.

Jenaka.

Tarbiyah.

Surah al-Baqarah.

Tamayuz.

Sociology.

Agnosticism.

Songs of Songs. Psalms.

Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani? God, God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Surah al-Muzammil.

Pantun , seloka dan madah.

Logos. Ethos. Pathos.

Today, God is dead. We have killed Him. Nietzsche.

Ahlul Bait. Salafiyah. Sufiyya.

Kebaikan itu meminta pengorbanan.

- I've grown weary of this journey. There is indeed a beginning in this journey, but I believe that it is not yet an end-unless death knocks my door first. I will still walk the path- exhausted and ragged, lost and confused, but I am positive. I am now positive. Very positive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats this i dont even....

wankhai said...

huh?