Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sleep.

Dream. Joy. Euphoria.

Today I really wish that I didn't wake up from my sleep.

It's like a glorious symphony of creation- God has tempted me these few days with temptations of nature, it seems.

Just a couple a days ago, I discover a new poet ( I mean, an old poet, yes I just know him a few days ago) : eecummings.


One of the poems of his :



i thank You God for most this amazing day

i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky;and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes
(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun’s birthday;this is the birth
day of life and love and wings:and of the gay
great happening illimitably earth)
how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any-lifted from the no
of all nothing-human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?
(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)
E.E.Cummings, 1894 – 1962
When suddenly you are able to 'live' those moments, though in dreams, and as a matter a fact a pure recollection from all the places you've been to ( very similar to the Daffodils moment by Wordsworth, perhaps) , you know you don't want to wake up to a silly, sombre reality.

No comments: