Sunday, October 31, 2010

Love, everything is okay, and I love you always.



Layers after layers
The mask I wore worn off
but the wondrous of creation gives me a new one
everytime and anytime.
Sweet life
is but a spell
that insinuates you to desires
you may never understand
shatters- dream,
like a child's play
soon forgotten
but painful in remembering.
And here I am, doubtless , faithless
a profound feeling
so disturbing,so melancholy
my mind's a mess
but the lips still forge a smile
so natural, too absolute
that makes certain
acting is our nature -
and life's a postcard of tranquility
sent during those violent periods of war
assuring the teary eyed lady 
in the countryside waiting at the balcony -
" love, everything is okay, and I love you always."

10.53 p.m, 31.10.10 Auckland.

No comments: