Friday, December 3, 2010

Dunedin.

I am currently in Dunedin, visiting friends, seeking out any jobs for this summer.
If I'm lucky , I get one. If not, God bless.
I might apply to be drug trial tester, even, if needs arises- if I fail to get any fruit picking job I wanted to. Haha.  4000 NZD for a three night stay and blood sample taken every hour, along with the possibility of brain injury, side effect to sperm, and the inability to have sex for three years- nah, sounds good enough. Huhu.

Yesterday, we walked around Dunedin. Me, Naim and his friend Azwan.

Beautiful place, this city. Peaceful. Much like Ipoh. Sleepy town, I mean- not about the food, I would say. This Malaysian side of me craves for roti canai for almost a year already. Gosh.

I might not be able to online frequently these days- I'm currently staying over at a friend's house, and looking at how expensive NZ internet is, I don't have the heart to stay online long. Even I ban myself from YouTube at the time being  . Wuuwuuu...

Please pray that I get a job , okay. Enjoy the holiday, y'alls~

No comments: