Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kerja.

Merry Christmas to my Christian friends. Happy Boxing day to the others. Reload your Eftpos, bring out your credit card, practice your card swiping moves, we gonna shopping hard!

Hohoho.

I'm currently at Dunedin.Been working quite hard these days at the orchard. Apple tree thinning and cherry picking.

Life's been great. I miss Auckland, still. Well, all you would do for experience. Central Otago is beautiful! I wake up everyday to such splendid scenery.Beautiful mountains, blue skies, lush, green trees. And it's just 2 hours from Queenstown~

I'm all bruised and "tanned" from all this job- but hey, I got paid for them, so no big deal. I hope you guys are having an awesome holiday as well.

Till then, I need my sleep. Been working from 6.30 am to 4.30 pm everyday here, huhu. Bye.

Regards,

WanKhai.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: