Thursday, April 14, 2011

My English.

I think that my English is generally better now. Speaking-wise, might not be ( due to not really mingling around, I prefer to be alone anyway) , but the rest are much, much better. You know, at night,  when you have a dream where it was all in English, something must've changed right? 


By the way, I've decided to 'decorate' my room wall with all those brochures and tickets and memorabilia that I attend and found this year.

Those Slingshot brochures- our house's current internet provider. Two months of waiting, with all kinds of complication. Really deserve a place on my wall.
 A couple of theatre and mucical play tickets I've been and am going to this May. So far I've enjoyed all the shows especially Poor Boy by Matt Cameron/Tim Finn and the Importance of Being Earnest by Auckland Theatre Company.
ANZAC Day service- in case I forgot. " Lest we forget"- the motto. Cool. I really enjoy ANZAC day, you feel those sense of community often absent in a developed nation.

Heh. If only I start collecting all these things last year, I would have all my walls filled up now. But never mind, it's never too late to do all these things.

No comments: