Friday, January 23, 2009

An Open Letter to God.

In The Name of God, The Creators of All Beings.

To Whom It May Concern,(in this case, it is obviously You, God)

I thank you for my results that I achieved for my May/ June 2008 AS exams.
I don't expect such results after all.
Thank you. Really, O God, I really appreciate such change of my result.

However, God,
I am afraid now.
What are your plans actually?

Is this Your blessings or is it your trial upon me, O Lord?
You had put me through such events that I nearly lost all hope,
You had grown up uncertainty upon my heart,
You expose me to such confusion,
Yet You've given such 'blessings' I'm afraid it is not one in actuality.

God,again, and again,
I thank you God for giving me this.
I wouldn't know whether this is a blessing or not,
For I'm just Your Servant and oblivious to Your Knowledge.

If this is Your blessings, O Lord Thank You and Forgive me because out of my ignorance I disrespect You, You still care for me.
If this is Your Trials, Thank You and Forgive me, as this means that you're paying me attention in this world, a thing much needed than anything else.

God,
You know me more than I know myself.
So God,
Sinful I am,
I am in need of You nonetheless,
And so, Embrace Me O my Lord.
I'm afraid I lost You in my journey, I'm afraid I confused You in my search.

You The Most Merciful,
And You the Most Knowledgeable,
Need I say More?

Amiin.

1 comment:

Fairuz Sallehuddin said...

tahniah!!
dapat brp?

Allah adalah apa yang kita sangka:D