Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Sickle

I've had enough with my 'temporary rest'. Indeed, such ' short' rest won't yield any definitive results after all, however I did found something. I found 'acting'.

For the journey I've walked now is such a tiring now I even think of quitting.
For the obstacles I went trough were excruciatingly painful.
For the doubt I had was the nature of Men.
For the path I crossed before was a narrow path between Good and Evil, between Dark and Light.
For the past lingers in my mind tirelessly, and future loves to play hide and seek.
For love and hatred form a union.
For the Persona and the Flesh blend treacherously.
For the world is a Goddess who holds the Jar of Blessing with her Left hand and giving Flowers of Hell through her Right.
For a Man is actually many.
For the Heart is a deaf King and the Mind is the blind Queen.
And for the knowledge, the Men's Wine of Temptation.
For the Humor never complements Tragedy.
For the answers, always questions in actuality.
For love,
For glory,
For salvation,
For hope,
I bow to Thee.

Let me be your Instrument of Evil.

No comments: