Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Damn

 I hate this love-hate relationship, err, relationship. He is the most intimidating batchmate that I have, yet I can't find me distancing myself from him. 

He always intimidates me to the seventh hell, and yet when he asks for something, I voluntarily help! What kind of friendship is that? Haha

Before, for a month and more, we never talked to each other face to face, apparently for no obvious reasons. On my perspective, I found it tired to always fight, and tease, and ridicule each other, and perhaps as nature runs its course, I stop talking to him.  Maybe he realised that something peculiar was going on, so he also stopped caring. 

Still, that doesn't make us distanced at all. I think. I went to his room, simply talking to his roommates while ignoring him, not talking to this guy at all while in actuality, I was sitting beside him all the time! He also sometimes go down to my room , grab a magazine of mine and reading it, while I also read my stuff. A total silence. Stupid, isn't it?

In fact, I converses well with him on YM! It is as if nothing happens( well, nothing happens anyway, just two guys intimidating each other through silence). Then, I can found myself knowing what I've been missing about his life- his trip with the friends, his new girlfriend etc. Haha

Things have returned to normal, in a way that we speak to each other again, and yes, we intimidate each other more. That smile. I hate his egoistic and patriarchal smile, yet in a way, that smile is the one that attach myself to this perasan, stupid, bangang, tak sedar diri, tak jaga hati orang, playboy, gayish , troublesome person.  Damn!

Peace. Don't fikir bukan-bukan sudeyh

1 comment:

s.e said...

siapakah orangnya? =O