Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Open Letter to the Grace, Again.

There are times that I simply wish to vanish. Sometimes the trials were stressful that I want to stop everything. I want to simply go somewhere where nobody knows me, and start anew.

But that culprit called globalization would make it impossible. No matter how much I wanted to run, I can never succeed. In fact, even if I run to the islands of Greece, those undisturbed islands roamed by wild animals and heavily protected by the Holy Mother,  with this GPS, Internet and such technology I can still be found.

Though I wonder on why should I run to islands on the first place. A peaceful, countryside town would be sufficient enough. 

The time will reveal, and when that time do come , I want to leave this life leaving something to humanity. The mark that I sacrificed my whole life for, knowing that as my life no longer holds any value to me, it should be of value to the others. And for that, I need You my Lord, no matter how much you hated me now. 

Only You can allow that. Hope I am able to achieve such dream before You call me back though I myself perhaps unworthy of such grace. For that, I send you my repentance. 

No comments: