Friday, August 21, 2009

The Beginning

"Die Ende " is haunting me.
Urm.
Same age-old unresolved questions/
I need to do a lot of soul-searching.
And try to find answers to all these suffocating questions.
Answers that I don't want to get from any books, or sayings, or anything.
Answers that echoes : "It's me."
Till then.
If I do not manage to see you all after this, I'm sorry. Really sorry.

p/s:I'll be blogging in my private blog for a while, so this public blog will stay not updated for some time.

Bye.

1 comment:

C L J said...

That waterfall or waterflow you love ia fantastic and glareingly beautifull. But it is beautifull with sufficent water. Drain it out at the source. The beauty will be lost.
Water.... never rest on slope. It will always flow in the rush. Failing to follow will make you left behind.
But that flowing water will also erode its path. No rock, no boulders will stop it.
Let's learn from it in our surch.
But an island ia also serounded by water that comes in rolls of waves. So why should we try to be an island.
We are after all born to "makmorkan muka bumi ini" not demage to thy or thyself.