Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Die Ende

It's very hard to say goodbye.
It's insanely stressful to say it's over.
It really pierces the heart to admit that things have come to the end.
To accept the reality which is so tragic.
To know that what we want is not what we get in return to all.
To know that one more time, it will all shatter into pieces.

To stop everything.

It's the ultimatum.
Accept it, or live in lies and deceit.
And I want choose to accept it.
But my soul couldn't digest that option.

And yet I must.
The simulacrum of reality is on the verge of destruction.
For I must embrace the blood that I drunk.
This pair of eyes that was rotten with the images of the seven cardinal abominations
These hands that plucked away truth and throwing out doom.
This mind that corrupted all those holiness and wrap it with endless illusions.

The chains that bind have broken.
The wings are spread.
The eyes red with tears.

I'm really, inevitably an Instrument of Evil. A humble, rebellious servant of the Light.

No comments: