Sunday, November 29, 2009

Of Being Yourself

I have my own way in being feminist. For feminist movement itself, to those who bother, is actually a wide range of ideologies centered around the emancipation of female in the male-driven world.

I have my own idea in philosophy, albeit obviously I have to say that none of them are original anyway, just an influence by the reading of earlier philosophers. I'm mediocre at best, anyway.

I have my own idea of the meaning of existense.

I have my own perception towards the institutional religions.

I have my own ambition.

I have my own personality, and I need not people to tell me that " wankhai, you're not manly" or "wankhai, you're too effeminate" or "wankhai, you're too gay" or "wankhai, a crush is always replaceable". I know that already. In the end , I accept the way I am haha.

I am an egoist and a devil in disguise. That much I have to accept. I only like criticism if only those who criticise are more superior than me in some way. I can't stand to be criticised by an ignorant since I am an ignorant myself. And I know that I'm not really nice person anyway, but often I unconsciously act like one. Perhaps some taqiyya is done by me unknowingly to ensure my social standing. Maybe .

I am trying very hard to not hold judgments towards anyone. I always believe in the complete grey personality of human. Scriptures are commandments in black and white, but to me, soul and actions are grey in nature. If people want my opinion on 'good' topics, here I am giving my opinion as best as I can. If it's on an "inappropriate" topics, I too have no qualms in indulging in one kind of conversation.

 My job is not to instruct anyone on any particular path. I can suggest one thing or another, but in the end, I believe in the complete freedom of the person to believe in what he wants to believe. Such is what Instrumentality of Evil aims. I am not a good person, but when asked by anyone, I leave it to them to choose of many path they want, good or bad. I simply utter the choices available to enlighten the issue. For thy soul is thine indeed.

I believe in the power of scepticism. For from scepticism comes improvements and reinforcements.  From scepticism experience comes readiness.


But, it's a wrath for if you want to be yourself, you corrupt the others. And Divine help is sought on that matter.

2 comments:

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

we all have our concept of everything. whether it will be accepted by the public or not, it is a different matter

Miyn Amin said...

there's nothing wrong with being effeminate ke, apa ke. as long as he is not gayyyyy, then im totally ok with it.

plus, bila kita dah kenal kebaikan seseorang tu, benda laen dah tak penting..