Monday, November 30, 2009

Of New Moon and Astro Boy

Somehow , I think Astro Boy is so much better. Yawning many, many times while watching New Moon. Haha.

Well,it's  my opinion. I don't know. This film at times simply turn into a half-nude show of  male beauty. Fascinating, I would say, but unnecessary at times. Hahaha.

Can't blame the film for catering to the hope of all the Twilight fans worldwide. It's Hollywood anyway. If we men are disgusted by the capitalism of the Edward and Jacob's muscles, we are actually stupid.

Hollywood gave us American Pie already. Chill. Hahaha.

p/s: I do realise that New Moon is the box-office breaker and Astro Boy  is the box office failure so far. But I wouldn't put that to my judgment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Marisol and I agree with you! Astro Boy IS better. Can you believe it? But it IS!

Anonymous said...

Oh I havent see any astro boy ad in UK.