Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Am Dissappointed .

Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, political parties, nations, and eras it's the rule
- Nietszche

I am terribly ashamed of Malaysia politics these days.

Really.

The morally bankrupt UMNO- filled with bourgeoisies , those damn bourgeoisies. .
The disillusioned Islamic Party, trapped between the need of liberalism and conservatism of dogmas.
The hopeless MCA and MIC and all other 'insignificant parties'.
The  party who claimed to be universal and Malaysian in nature- DAP- yet still couldn't reflect those ideas in membership- most of the members are Chinese..
PKR- so many defections....need no more explanation.

Malaysia, if I am not doing Education and not obliged to work for you  five years there, if instead I am doing Medicine, for example, I am sooooo leaving you . 

No comments: