Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Love ..

" I love you."

" I need you"

" My life is pointless without you."

" Loving you is my purpose of life"

If only such words are uttered in honesty and true to the subject.For a man can love a woman, and a man can love a man. For a man can love the nature, for that very man can also love himself. For a man can love his religion,  that man can also love his philosophy. That very man can love his neighbour.

Truth. Justice. Peace.

But God knows it. And we know His answer.
The Prophets know it. That's what they live for.
The philosophers knos it. That's why they rather die of poison rather than speaking of lies.
The martyrs know it. That's why they die.

Leave your mark in the world. But let's make it narrowed. Leave a positive mark. 

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: