Saturday, May 24, 2008

5 Things That My Roommates Would Hate About Me


Assalamualaikum.


Well, in my college, I share the room with other two boys, one is an ex-TGB student and the other is an ex-student of Alam Shah Putrajaya.

As much as I hate them sometimes cause' of their ignorance of our room hygiene, and the noise they made at 3 am in the morning whereas I have literature paper at 8.30, I think they also hate me what?Maybe~
These are what I think, again, I think the reasons why my roommates might hate me
1) I'm a freakin' TESL student who is kinda weird. Well, as I am fascinated with room decorations and stuffs, them being engineering students who unfortunately satisfy the KMS engine student stereotypes, minimalist.
2) We must do gotong-royong every week, cleaning up the room. I will wake them up at 9 am (on Sunday?!) and force them to sweep the floor, tidy up the books on the shelves, mop the floor and clean the window.Hallo, I think in their hearts, they must have sworn me to death.Hahaha.
3) I am emotional. I talked loud in the room when talking with my friends on the phone, singing obnoxiously to my heart's content when they are present in the room and laughing so loud even people upstairs would hear me.
4) I usually sleep late at night because of the assignments I got (especially the friggin' Sociology essays) and they want to sleep early. Sometimes, I do my homework in the room and that might probably annoy them, but, what the hell, it's not fair.When I want to sleep early, they just simply ignore it and I have to crawl to my neighbor's room, to sleep on the floor!
5) Last but not least, they might hate me , well, maybe because I am me? Even I dislike some people in my college, for no reasons, just, I am not comfortable with them...
Well, this is just my assumptions. Couldn't care less. But, in my heart, though sometimes they annoy me, but then, they are my friends...Therefore, nah, no big deal!


No comments: