Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Advanced Subsidiary Exam~

Assalamualaikum..
Hurm, i have just sat for two papers for my AS exam, Literature Paper 4 and Sociology Paper 2. It's hard,in a way, but i've tried my very best and answer calmly and spiritually hopeful to God.

Which mean, may God help me.

After the exam, I see lots of different faces from my classmates. Laughing, closing their eyes while uttering their prayers, eyes red and faces like seeing ghost.....

Urm, this is the time when we remember God pun anyway, pathetically, in time we need Him.

O Benevolent God
Help Me God to Always Remember You, Everytime and Every Places.
If You Think I Deserve Your blessings,
Please Bestow It Upon Me..
If Not,
Thus Please God,
Forgive Me For My Sins , My Bad Deeds, My Selfishness, My Ignorance
And Help Me To Persevere The Tests You Are Giving To Me At Present.

Amin.

No comments: