Friday, May 16, 2008

Dibelanja Oleh My Teacher

Today,it's Teacher's Day!!

Puan Muna belanja my class makan nasi minyak in the cafeteria.Well, kinda delicious. We gossip for hours. Intan brought a fruit cake from her house,well, because it has raisins. I don't like it.




Well, because it is the Malaysia's Teacher's Day. I would like to mention my gratitude to my teachers that helped and taught for all my life.

To my kindergarten teachers, thank you . From you all, I learn the enjoyment of education and discover my affection to languages,especially English.

To my primary school teachers, Puan Puziyah, Cikgu Jamilah, Puan Rasyidah dan lain-lain, I really thank you all for your prayers, your advices and your scolding. It has shaped my character and develop my critical thinking.

To my secondary school teachers, my best wishes. You all teach me a lot, from the basic principles of Islam, philosophy, advices, manners and experiences in life. From you all, I discover myself, meet a lot of friends, and help me to gain maturity.
Up till now, official teachers or just anyone who had taught me anything, thank you.......

No comments: