Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Life as an MPP respresentative



Well, though somebody might not believe it, I am an MPP in my college.I'm the Academic Bureau Exco...To say, my batch's MPP is kinda "Islamic", though perhaps "islamic" itself has too much interpretation.

well, the truth is, sometimes I agree with their stands..But, kengkadang, it's too much. Macam too extreme or too radical ker....That is why, I regret to say, kengkadang terpaksa debate gak,and I feel like a UMNO respresentative in Kelantan government, without any intention to be so.

Like in Musical Drama or orientation for example, they want to separate boys and girls.Well, my personal opinion is a complete "No, what the hell?!", but then, majority in democracy is always right. I simply has to conform to that.Wala' (obedient) to my president, Shazmin la.....

Well, it's a responsibility being an MPP. Students keep complaining, complaining and more complaining. Hallo! I've made 3 reports to Pakcik Rahman about that toilet yang rosak...

Erm.......................A future teacher I am, I believe I would hear more complains in the future.Gotta train my ears.chiao.

No comments: