Thursday, May 15, 2008

When The Volcano Erupts




Well, i am sort of immune already to this scolding thing by our teacher(s). We were usually scolded dah (well, not la every once in a week), but sometimes teachers just burst out their disappointments to our TESL class.

Erm, I was being said to elude myself from one of my teacher. Sometimes I wonder, is it really that true? I believe that by simply do not meet her individually doesn't prove my state of elusiveness though. Isn't that I was being very active in class. As far as I remember, hardly any class ( even maths, which I simply weak at, or GP, which I loathe at) that I don't participate at all. I raised tons of questions already.

We have our own style of learning. The concept of talaqqi, meeting teacher individually is not my thing. I found it distressing. This is because there is not enough stimuli for me to think, from just two persons, me and the teacher.

But then, a teacher is a teacher after all. Being a traditional Malay deeply influenced by Malay customs of upholding teachers ' position just slightly lower than the parents, I am indeed feel guilty. After all, they simply want the best for us aja.

No comments: