Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good-bye, Good-Bye, Good-Bye

I'm tired chasing you.
I really am.
You can stop running now.
Call me a quitter, call me weak,
I'm sorry.
There's no more strength in me to keep on being like this.
As much that I want you, that I love you,
yes, i do not just like you, I really love you,
I believe this is for the best.
I can't deceive myself anymore, can I?
I really am exhausted.
Sense of guilt, betrayal, lie, deception,
secretive, evil minds,
I am so not able to add more burdens anymore.
You offer me an alternative,which I hope is the Light,
The only Light that I can see for now.
Though it's very bleak and unpromising,
I want to believe in it.
But, I wonder now.
It's all confusing.
Sometimes it is indeed a Light that shines my day, that radiates in perfection,
bestowing upon me Hope with it.
But most of the time,
It just brings me closer to my Dark side.
The supposedly warm feeling touching the Light is rigorously burning my hands,
Like a scorching inferno feeding and destroying every tiny bit that is left
from my soul-this tiny soul.
So Good-bye,
and Good Night.
So long.
Though this sleepless soul yearns for a visit by Morpheus.
Hermes, I beg of your favor.

( a useful note: whoever thinks that this a confession by a hopeless romantic to a girl, you are so wrong)


No comments: