Sunday, May 24, 2009

Masa Yang Pantas Berlalu

It was such a memory.
Well, I haven't been around in blogosphere for quite some time.
Some might think that I went quiet because of the exams that I have.
Countless sleepless night worrying the exams.
Extensive, if not excessive studying.

Truth be told.
Exams- nah.

I spent just an hour or two for studying per day.If it's a lucky day, lah.
I believe in Law of Attraction.
If you study no nonsense, even if it's just an hour a day, you got it.
The rest of the day are all spent on social activities with the boys, A-Levels and IBs , mostly boys IB.
Rather than being lonely and spill all those nauseating feelings all in this humble blog,
I'd rather spent this remaining time together with them boys
for there won't be more time together with them.

Yes, now they're gone.

I am so happy in this college, thanks to the boys.
The boys are so great, so so great.
The IB boys are like the craziest people I've met, with all their quirkiness,jokes and fun life- a truly a biodiversity of life.
The AL boys are magnificent- never I've seen a batch so committed and ambitious, yet at the same time cherish our very idea of friendship.
The IBs whom I learn that happiness indeed exist in its purest form in this world,
not just an assumption of its existence ( yes redza, razzini, khairul and wan, I owe it to you)
Or the AL guys whom I see the sparkle of hope gleamed through the eyes of all these friends.
One ambition.
Fly? Not just that. Fly with FRIENDs. ( juju, acha, afif, nazirul, zuhdi, you guys are bloody cool!)

I might not have this experience in KMS anymore.
No more bachelor nights ( in KMS sense, a bunch of guys gathering around that very small laptop watching movies , strictly PG-13)
or that nonsense talks ( awe, redza, huhuhuhu....)
or that small chat about what we'll be doing in the future( me travelling around NZ, Juju and his Europe trip to-be, haha).

I never realize that I'm not so individualistic as I thought I am. In a sense, obviously. I do know I'm indeed individualistic.
Why, I would never expect that as soon as I came back to my room, after giving that parting hugs to those IB Boys this morning,
I shed small tears.
Tears.Dammit.
It's like .......I know that other people do not really define who you are.
But, though I have two more weeks here,
it's like there a part of me already gone.
And there're more will be gone in two weeks.
That dramatic.
Haha.
So, those people who happen to be reading this, and think that they're in a way bloody connected to this ,
I hate you, with what anger that still lingers in my heart, which is now excessively and suprisingly filled with love.

1 comment: