Sunday, June 13, 2010

Final Semester Exam.

I am not a jack of all trades. Though I really, really want to be one, I simply can't. Trying to be that would just put me into a level of mediocrity in anything. 

I love studying all kind of thing. Yes, I do. I hate mathematics but I don't feel terrible studying the numbers at all. Mathematics is a great  knowledge. I did feel the happiness and relief whenever I managed to answer one question correctly. Though I am not good at it, I know for one that I have given all my best into the exam and in the learning process. In MRSM, since I know I was dumb in Maths , I never let myself sleep during the classes, nor did I ever being shy in asking questions to the teacher.This is somewhat true in KMS as well. I personally prefer my Maths teacher teach me the theories or do some maths exercises rather than talking about some kids or any chicken soup for the soul thingy. At least I've utilized what God has given me to study ( educators' assistance) to optimum capabilities. Nevertheless, occasional distraction would be fine, I guess. The teacher is the teacher for other people as well, right?

I'm not really good at writing. I know that very well. My essays are usually long winded, off-topic, and uninteresting. So, for this uni course, I know that  ENGWRIT 101 will bring me down somehow. However, I am now trying to focus on papers that I can do quite well ( which is very different from just 'well') , like EDUC 115, and 116 papers. Both papers are hard, though.LINGUIST 103 ..I don't know. I'm just afraid of it.

I need to at least get a B in this examination. I just want to prove that the offer I got to study here under government's sponsorship is not wholly attributed to sympathy or my status as a Malay. At least a part of it has something to do with my capabilities. I have to prove, not just to others but especially to me myself that I have what it takes to use all these half a million ringgit from rakyat to study here.
I know that I might wish for something impossible, knowing the fact of my own weaknesses. Nevertheless, I pray to God that He will help me in this.

Doakan saya ya?
Thanks.
God bless us all.

No comments: