Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I believe that u are from ipoh kan? where at actually? and what is the best thing in ipoh that u like?

i live in simpang pulai, which is somehow already an outskirts of ipoh.
the best thing in ipoh ..

well..
Ipoh is a sleepy yet vibrant town. I spent all my childhood life there. The traffic's not that busy, and everything basic ( entertainment, study) is available.
But I think the best parts of Ipoh is the memories I had with the town.
The friendly apek kedai basikal, to familiar faces selling laksa and ayam goreng at my pasar malam, or just that old TGV cinema at Jusco Ipoh.
And Ipoh is not that far from KL either, so 'advanced civilization' is somehow within reach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heart ipoh! nothing can beat this town. i do agree with you for the sleepy part. i even refer ipoh as "bandar orang tua2" but still there is where my heart belong to. sleepy or tua, ipoh is the one and only. ok. that's it. i miss my oldies town damn much!