Monday, June 14, 2010

My Choice of Music

I was somehow reading about narratives when I suddenly think about the kinds of music that I like.Succumbing into temptation, I guiltlessly browsed my Ipod Touch music library and looked at the album collections I have. Study? Duh. Damn you, devil!

Absolution - Muse
Black Holes and Revelations - Muse
Origin of Symmetry - Muse
The Resistance - Muse
Showbiz - Muse
Humanoid - Tokio Hotel
Scream - Tokio Hotel
(  I don't realise that I like this kind of rock music as well)

Boys Like Girls - Boys Like Girls
Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
The Fame Monster - Lady Gaga
Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
Ocean Eyes - Owl City
( pop music = LOVE it!!) 
  
The Spell - Alphabeat
This Is Alphabeat - Alphabeat
( these two albums by Alphabeat are the ones that I always listen when I was sad . The songs are very 'riang'.)

Fearless -Taylor Swift
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
( country songs - I just adore Taylor Swift! I was introduced to Taylor Swift by a guy . You'll never believe who he is . LOL )

Brand New Eyes -Paramore
Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
decemberunderground - AFI
The Defamation of Strickland Bands - AFI
The E.N.D - Black Eyed Peas
Evacuate The Dancefloor - Cascada
The Experiment - Dane Rumble
 For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
I Am Chipmunk - Chipmunk
Inside In , Inside Out - Kooks
Jason Derulo - Jason Derulo
Kris Allen - Kris Allen
La Roux - La Roux
Lights - Ellie Goulding
My World 2.0 - Justin Bieber ( yeah yeah I know. call me paedophile whatever)
Pretty . Odd - Panic at the Disco ( I've been loving this band since I was f4! )
Rated - R - Rihanna
Raymond v Raymond - Usher
The Script - The Script
Sean Kingston- Sean Kingston
Shock Value II - Timbaland
Sound of Madness - Shinedown
All or Nothing - Jay Sean
Animal - Kesha ( this lady is a s**t who sings trash pop songs which are somehow likeable)
B.o.B present : The Adventures of Bobby Ray - B.o.B ( ridiculous album title)
Battle Studies - John Mayer
Believe - Orianthi
Streets of Gold - 3OH!3 ( the guy version of Kesha)
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Turn It Up - Pixie Lott
Waking Up - One Republic
We Are The World - Various Haiti
We Are Young Money - Young Money
Boys Over Flowers OST ( huhuhu the only Asian songs I have )

Thank You Allah - Maher Zain ( huhuhuhu) 
Sami Yusuf - Sami Yusuf
Mesut Kurtis - Mesut Kurtis
(spiritual songs ..haha...I rarely listen to them though...err)
Finally,

Glee : The Music Volume 1 - Glee Cast
Glee : The Music Volume 2 - Glee Cast
Glee : The Music Volume 3, Showstoppers - Glee Cast
Glee : The Music , The Power of Madonna - Glee Cast
Glee : The Music , Journey to Regionals - Glee Cast

Glee, my obsession.  Seriously, I am so obsessed with Glee now. Truly , truly obsessed. Look, I said the word "obsession" three times already. Oh no, four times.

I think I'm into Pop Music. Sometimes I can go into Rock ( Alternative Rock included) or Country ( which must be sung by the likes of Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood only ) but I'm all pop babe!
But above all that, I'm all Gleek !

(updated : OMG, what I am doing here, wasting 30 minutes of my study time! )

No comments: