Thursday, November 25, 2010

Faith

Every day that I lay on my bed, waiting for my eyes to close, I always ask myself , " what's in for tomorrow but misery?"
Failures and disappointments, weariness and disgust, regret and mistakes are the common themes of life, with short happiness and shallow relationships in between.

" So why do you want to continue living? "
I don't, my love. I always wish that I won't wake up from this sleep. Just let me sleep. I don't want to face the world. I don't want to see the people. I don't want to see myself. Let me dream. Let me dream forever.

"But you wake up everyday- and you continue living."

Because I am afraid of death, my love.

Yes.

Because I am afraid of death.






...

.....

He smiled.

2 comments:

A friend of yours said...

bah. if only we can ever choose to die or to live, i too would have choose death.

but this is never our rights to begin with.

i guess i continue struggling to live just because i can't choose to die.

Anonymous said...

live to die. that is =)

we all are; living to die~ and get paid for whatever we are doing at this very moment.

oh.we are being watched. *scaawwwyy*