Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sedih.

I read this, and I feel quite demotivated. Emasculated, even. I fare very badly on those criterion.

Haha. Nah. I don't give much of a thought- just a blog post.

I don't know how to grill a steak, since err, nah , I don't eat steak?

I did iron my shirt.

Nope, I don't know how to change the car tyre. I've learn that, practice that, but so far I haven't seen the reason to really remember all those stuffs. Maybe because I'm not yet an all-time driver.

Build a fence, nope. Most of us Malaysian men I think don't really know that...because we bought houses with fences already? I know how to paint the wall, though.

I can jumpstart a car. I am so bad in switching off the lights after rain- I had to, after much scolding.

Football. Not interested. At all.
Not even rugby.


What's a double Windsor??Google google. Oh...tie. Yes I can. = )

Mow the lawn? No. We can always hire people up. Maybe the kiwis don't have such kinda culture of menebas- I can menebas, or at least, I tried to.

Fishing? No.


Haha man flu is a myth.Or so I heard.

Since I am not much a 'man' according to this ranking, this stereotypical-gender-roles-oriented ranking, I am a 'less of a man' man. Hahaha.

Nah. Whatever. I don't look at people and see their gender. I look at their clothes and deduce what kind of person they are. I'm that shallow. Hahaha.

No comments: