Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fatalism

Life strikes you hard. It doesn't favor you. You feel worthless.You think that God hates you- which in my case, I think He is. But why so sad, dear heart?Because God hates you?People may tell you that thus seek thee forgiveness, repentance and live the way of our Lord- for His Kingdom is nigh. I'd say, never mind. Thanks for the advice, though. I'll never blame any kind of existence for my misery- aside from my own existential being. Such action to me is a mere justification of your own helplessness and your failure to do something about it.

I actually admire people who hold faith in God whenever they are in trouble. In fact, I respect them so much- a respect of a man who fails to replicate the same thing for himself. But, I feel sad to people who make God as an excuse. A fatalistic view of life I don't mind, but a fatalistic view of God is absurd. Existence of God is ridiculously complex enough to be subjugated to fatalism- as if life isn't a misery already.

Without God, human is nothing. That is what I have been taught- and for fear of unintended apostasy, I don't want to comment more on this matter.

Bye.

No comments: