Thursday, September 10, 2009

The End of Melancholy.

Those I met in KMS were such good people.

Redza who always brought up interesting questions about love and spirituality,and more love and its nature.
Syazwan who happens to be most "awet muda " guy I ever see. Gee, masa hantar kamu di KLIA semalam, you look like 16! Damn! Hehe.
Khairul who happens to be really opinionated on lots of matters, and to him, I can speak many, many things.
Other guys who can be so cool, sometimes a jerk, yet still a good friend.

Saya tak menyesal berkenalan dengan kalian. Dan saya harap kalian juga begitu. We may not be best friends, but with you guys I did spent a lot of my time in KMS with. Forgive me for everything.

Huhu.

I won't talk about you guys anymore, perhaps. Rest assured that I'll browse your blog updates still. Goodbye. Salam GMT+8. Huhu.

No comments: