Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Metrosexual?

To a certain extent, I am bloody sure that I am not a metrosexual . When I went shopping raya with a friend last time, I simply couldn't fathom on why and how "skinny jeans is the in thing now for jeans", "this year neon is the colour", "there's a new gucci leather bag for laptop", "dolce and gabbana has new collections of scarfs", "vee neck is popular these days" seem so important. Why Giordano's plain shirt suddenly are more pricey than some typical Forest shirt? It's PLAIN ! Huhu, I really am clueless about this fashion thingy. See,there's little point of ironing every clothes that is used for outing. Also,what's with "just mild exercise or some yoga so that u will be fit,lean without being muscular" and "just eat a bit". Duh. Beauty is indeed pain.

No comments: