Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Symphony of Death.

Death is inevitable. Death is a must. I had this idea since I was a kid. Seeing how my great-grandfather died and such rituals performed,and last two years' grandma's death, I have this little wish: I want to lead the prayer for my dad, mum or my siblings when their times comes. I want to be the imam for solat jenazah, to be the one who gives speeches to the penziarah (halal makan minum, tuntut hutang),and I want to be the one who recite the talkin to the penziarah in the kubur. But then I realize, my dad perhaps who will perform jenazah prayer to me, in front of my decaying body,my soul waiting to meet my Creator. My uncle perhaps be the one who give the farewell speech. It's all a likely possibility. Because I know, death is a mystery.

1 comment:

rainbOw said...

cm seram je post kali ni~hu~khai,jgn tggal kn ak!~!!