Thursday, June 25, 2009

Should I Watch Transformers?


Actually, I haven't been to watch movies in cinema for quite some time.
It's all the fault of the Summer blockbusters.
I've watched Star Trek, followed by Angels and Demons.
That's it.
Then I got tired, confused and extremely stressed out.
So many good choices. so little time.
So confused.
So, I watch none. In fact, I walked from KMS to T1 to watch movie, but I changed the plan to melantak at KFC instead. And it happened twice.
Yup. Feels weird.
I haven't watch Terminator Salvation. Monsters vs Aliens etc.
Yet, I have this urge to watch Transformers.
It's like," dude, you're 19 and you don't watch Transformers?" kind of thing.
It's not like I'm turning into the venerable " Izdihar Zuhdi" aka "KAKA" aka "rafik Wali A-Level Batch 8" who doesn't watch movies in cinema.
Its' just...daa.
Anyhow,
"Is it worth the effort?"

You see, to queue for the tickets that may take hours, or simply the traffic congestion from Selayang to Mid Valley.....................yucks. On top of that, I can only watch the movie in the afternoon. I've got some neighbor kids to teach reading Quran at night. Erm.....

I hope those who have watched the movie or anyone can give their opinion. Haha.
Whatever.

No comments: