Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Mean, Stop!

Let's see.
First thing, I know there are hundreds of cars driving through that gate daily.
I understand.
Secondly, I know that you all are new constables just freshly graduated from Pusat Latihan Polis, so it will take some time to know all your superiors.
Thirdly, I know I'm driving my father's Gen 2, but you should know by now that since holiday started, my dad never drive the car anymore. He now drives his Kancil only, and let this son of his drive the Gen 2 car. I've been driving that car, like so many times, still?
Fourthly, I know you're tires spending your standing there , looking at the cars driving in and out, while the more fortunate ones are doing operasi.

Still, stop saluting me, or anybody who is not your superiors.
I'm not an Inspector, or Chief Inspector , or ASP or DSP or SUP or OCPD or any higher ranking policeman.
In fact, I'm not even a policeman!
You all should really know your superiors by now, don't simply salute whoever passes through that gate.
Even makcik sebelah rumah pun hairan...
"Malulah aku. Satlagi, masa aku nak masuk gate tu, aku nak berhenti tepi deme dan bagitau,wei aku ini bukan pegawai, bini pegawai jer."
Yeah, I myself segan semacam bila orang salute.

In fact, like now, with my misai tebal, rambut panjang, and that long beard, I don't like a police officer, at all!
It's not like my car is tinted or anything, so,
know your higher-ups!

Kalau semua orang kalian salute, so, tak gunalah kalian salute pegawai atasan korang anyway.

2 comments:

boon said...

well, sometimes x ke mcm seronok when people salute you like that. Just enjoy it, dont take it soo serously lar. hehe..

Muhammad Hilmi said...

haha~ pasni ko lalu tepi diorang ko suh dia bumping 50x..