Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mak Saya Masuk Hospital Tadi.


Yes, you read it right.
My pregnant mum, had been sent by my father and I to Hospital Selayang at 12.00 p.m. today.
Nothing much, just regular check-ups before the operation tomorrow.
However, she will be warded tonight and maybe a few days after the operation.
The only concern for the operation is my mum's diabetes and the baby la, obviously.
Hopefully,everything is fine.
You ask me, I'm not that excited of getting new siblings.
Most people know that I'm not really into babies, kids , or children.
Haha.

These two days ( today and tomorrow) will be very busy. Tadi, at 0645 am I have to sent my youngest sis Shuhada to school. Then at 1000 going out to buy some breakfast for the others. My father had to sleep ( police ops last night) so I had to replace him. Then at 1200 went to Hospital Selayang to take my mum to get warded. Have to wait like 2 hours, maybe? The beds were full. have to wait for them to vacant the beds.

Just now,I went to Secret Recipe to buy birthday cake for Shuhada. Her birthday is today. Urghh. 1 whole Chocolate Indulgence. Urgh, remembering that I will DEFINITELY swallow a lot of sugar even from a slice of that, it gives me headache. Please la jangan naik plak kandungan glucose in blood. Haha. Tambahan pulak semenjak ada Secret Recipe kat selayang mall ni, I've been eating that cake like, almost every day? Ouch.



Tonight, after mengajar jiran mengaji, buat doa selamat for my adik Shuhada( now now, where did I put that doa selamat texts).

Esok pagi pukul 8, my mum will undergo the operation. Natal operation reminds me of Dr Montgomery from Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. Haha. At the same time, the other pregnant lady, my stepmum will have to go for appointments at 8 am , 12 am, 3 pm and 10 pm at Klinik Kesihatan Sungai Tua Selayang. Now now, as obviously my father can't split himself in two (kahwin banyak je boleh), I have to bring my auntie to clinic while my dad waits for my mother's operation. Busy day tomorrow.

Oh yeah. I have to take care of my sisters'lunch ( buy only cooking no no) these few days, and laundry job is delegated to Shaheera, my young sister. And yes, I got numerous calls from Kelantan and Perak already. I now can imagine myself driving to Hentian Duta dan Terminal Putra to pick up those relatives that would like to visit. Even those relatives that I never heard, Mak Usu Timah, mak Chak Zakiah semua2 suddenly have my number and seem to know me. As usual, when in front of relatives, my voice will suddenly become so respectful and my manner so well that memenuhi ciri-ciri " menantu " lak.

Huh.

Thank God I have my second brother Khairil to do the petty jobs like rubbish clearing, breakfast and supper.

Kesian my dad. Haha. So time inila anak sulung kena buat kerja.

Pray to Him for my mum ya . Thanks~

3 comments:

mulanrizu said...

ahaha...besday adek aku rtu pn ad i whole kek choc indulge tu gk..
ko tau, aku tiap2 hari 4x makn, as desert...haha...
gile gemok ah aku btn nnti...keke..
skng nih pn aku tgh mkn kek tu gk...keke

Muhammad Hilmi said...

well... nothing much to say...
just, good luck!!! (macam ko lak ngandong)

Anonymous said...

always thx your mum...n remember her 9-hour labour for u too..