Sunday, July 19, 2009

Seriously, That's Creepy.

So I woke up at 6.30 a.m., and I found my eyes wet.
Ay?
What happened?

Suddenly it all came to me.
Woo.
Such nightmare?
Such emotions...
I suddenly got a headache when I turn to remember what I dreamt last night.

The dream was so vivid I can remember exactly the face of his.
Who is he?
I've never seen him before.
Why was he present in the dream along with my other recognizable friends?

I was in my old school, walking through that old dormitory corridor( gee, why nightmare always chooses such creepy setting?).
And I found myself walking with him.
I've never known him.
And we talk about my past memories?
Talking about nahu and sorof, talking about Quranic verses? Talking about that boring Fiqah class?
Wait.
And he seem to know it all? Is he even my classmate?
And we laughed?
Okay, that creeps me out when I think about it.

And then, suddenly I was around my old friends. In that nostalgic class when I was form 3.
Hazwan, Izzuddin Hilmi, Acap, them all are there.
God, I really miss this.
We're talking about homeworks, darn teachers, stupid seniors.
They are young.
But I was like...now.
It's like....I was back to visit my old days. They are wearing that all white school uniform while I was just wearing t-shirt and jeans. Still, they speak to me like I'm that 15-year-old, adventurous boy.
Such laughter, such jokes.
That was such a reminiscence. Really, it's been long time ago that I dreamt about my SIS classmates.

But, there he was, sitting in the far back corner of the class. Wearing our school uniform as well,
eyeing me with such sorrow in his eyes.
Our eyes met. Yet, somehow, the other guys didn't seem to notice him.
To me, It's like..
Who the hell is this guy?

Why was before, we seem so friendly walking at a corridor( that creepy corridor), yet now, he seem so distant?
He is very unfamiliar,
Yet I found myself connected to him.
He's very pale, very tall, with such meaningful smile....
Urgh, shivering...

Then , last event I remembered , we were all on a bus. I assume SIS's school bus, since the inside was so old...
I was sitting beside a friend, who I really know, in REAL life, but not his name.
I turn my face to the back. That guy was sitting at the far back seat. Alone. Very straight face. It's like...emotionless. Still, his eyes...are full of despair.
The bus is on PLUS highway Northern way..I'm sure of that..because...
in the dream, with my friend beside my seat, we talked about "gua tempurung"?
Then satu bisikan suara tiba-tiba terdengar sayup kat my ear...
" Wan, baca al-Fatihah..."
Gee, I was really shocked!
( only my SIS pals called me wan)
And the next guy to me was suddenly turn emotionless.
I rise up, standing.
All of them, are now the same.
The bus is still moving.
Yet, inside, all of my friends are motionless. They are like.....not here?
And there he was.
Still sitting on his seat while his eyes met mine.
And he smiled. Very mysterious smile.

At that point, I really remember,
I struggle to recite "al-Fatihah" in that dream, as what the voice instruct me to do..
Yet, I found myself terketar-ketar nak baca " audzubillah " saja........
The guy looked at me still, and I looked upon him, my mouth still trying to spell out those holy verses.....
He tried to speak something.
I know something was really wrong here, really wrong.

Then he silently stand up.
So, now, surrounded by motionless and emotionless friends in that moving bus,
it's only me and him..
Oh such face. I can't imagine why did he have such sorrowful eyes?
It's like sympathy and love and fear in my mind now.

But I never knew him to have such emotions.....

Last thing I know,
the bus suddenly enter the tunnel kat PLUS tu.
The one after Ipoh tol?
It all suddenly turn yellow, because of the lights in the tunnel.
I was still standing, and so did he...
I was trying to recite the al-Fatihah, still, without success,
and then he spoke,
" Wan....... "
I wasn't able to hear all the rest.

Suddenly, I woke up by my handset alarm.
And so I found this eyes wet .
Till I'm writing this post, I still don't know what was he trying to say...and why I was crying.
and I still don't know...
who is he...
why that voice told me to read fatihah..
why did he so friendly..
why did I love him, yet fearing him.....

It's all suddenly makes me exhausted.
I have to lie still on the bed, reciting all the salawat I know to really wake up..
5 minutes later, 6.35, then I rose slowly to the bathroom to take my ablution for subuh prayer.

What a dream.

I can't sleep afterwards.
That face still lingers on my mind.
And so, I found myself writing this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can it get any creepier?

s.e said...

ey wankhai. hr tu pun aku ada mimpi cuak2 cmtu