Monday, March 30, 2009

Aiyoo...Stupidly Stupid Gay Test.

Haha...
Just now I visited a friend of mine's Facebook page and saw that he did a Gay Test. He got "I'm flaming"- I wonder what it is.

I tried the test then, to know what actually "flaming" is- if I got the same result, by the way.

The questions are like " what book do I like", "what alcohol drinks do I like", "what subjects do I love", " what fruit do I like " sort of things, to which I found no connection whatsoever to a person's sexuality.

Haha.

Damn.

My result is

You're Bisexual! Though you tend to like the same sex.

This is according to those "professionals" Congratulations! You may now strip down to your underwear and run through the hallway screaming "I'M F'ING BISEXUAL!"

Damn!Bisexual?!

Never thought that me liking apples, National Geographic mag and loving Psychology would make a "Bisexual who tend to like to same sex".

Bugger.

No comments: