Monday, March 9, 2009

The Dream

I think a few times already have I heard that dream is the work of the devils. We can't follow anything from the dream except for good causes and don't let you get astray from the true path.

But this dream( to which I can just recall few snapshots in my mind after waking up from the sleep) is so............purposeful.

It was last night.

As if the devils are launching an all-out mission on me, or perhaps the Lord himself, for all his Secrets and Wisdom are giving me a blurry answer.

I can recall.....

A church bell ringing aloud....
A miniature statue of Jesus Christ....
A Quranic verse on a wall.....I wonder what the verse is...
A river. Very fresh and crystal clear water....
A gathering of quite a number of Men, all in robes....
All around me who wears the same yellowish-white robe, yet stained by blood oozing from my forehead......

That's it what I remember.

I have no idea what actually happens in this dream, but I woke up with wet eyes and a very devastating mood.

It's something about me, I am quite sure, but I wonder, what actually happens? Was yesterday too tiring that my mind play games with me? No answer.

Though I did think something symbolic, but nay, this are dreams we're talking about, why should I bother much??

I hope so. God bless.

No comments: