Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moments of Serenity

It was very cloudy yesterday, it's very dark to be exact. 5.25 pm and I was planning to go jogging and a few other plans. Quite stressed out lately. Though I am always smiling and laughing, gee, I don't have to tell what I feel actually right?

It's 5.30. I was quite sure that it will be raining soon. However, as I have some things to do at T1, which I would tell later, I decided to change my kain pelikat to my trousers, wore my shoes, grab the umbrella and went out.

As I predicted. In front of Taman Tasik, rain suddenly poured down. I couldn't care less. I just run. It was actually refreshing to walk or run in the rain. The trees, and the lake seem alive. The Nature and its mysticism can be seen in the downpour, the Blessings of the Almighty. It gave me this serene feeling. I suddenly forget what actually made me pissed off yesterday. I just run, stop for awhile,and then continue running back. Clothes became wet. Stupid, why bringing umbrella then if doesn't want to use it?

What really made me happy yesterday was that when I was walking, a pakcik, wearing a red raincoat, seemed to be like in the fifties was also jogging from the opposite direction of my track. When we met at one point, he SMILED to me. I was quite shocked. Yes, yes, I replied his act of charity. I smiled back. It surprised me.

I'm quite elated, we still have this good people smiling, or give salam to strangers. I was so touched,the next guy I met in Taman Tasik after the pakcik, I also smiled to him, out of good intentions. He also looks suprised. Hahaha. But he replied my smile back.

Really, a smile can make all the difference.

Because I was so happy and proud to what I have done at Taman Tasik, I bought a KFC Family Combo for my 4 classmates whom I don't give presents yet to them for their birthdays. At first, I just want to buy them 4 pieces of chicken and coleslaw and whipped potato. Well, because of things happened that was mentioned above, cincai jelah bagi dorang Family Feast combo.

So fana, nihlah, jess, dila, you all should thank the pakcik yang senyum to me yesterday. hehe.

No comments: