Friday, April 17, 2009

Get Your Facts Right, Wan Khai

Those who observe very well will realize that I’ve changed some statements in the previous post. I got my facts wrong on certain matters; or rather I keep myself not updated with the change of situations. Things do change in actuality. Looking at that, I then realized on what has happened to me. These past 4-5 weeks I’ve been ignorant on a lot of things. I simply take things for granted, as if there’s no change at all whereas we are humans after all.

These few weeks I kept myself occupied with my own personal issues that I forgot to even care about my friends. At hostel now, I don’t even talk much with A-Levels or the IBs people, only sometimes opening up their room doors, smile a bit and close the doors back. I did went outing with them, sometimes eating together at restaurants and such things, but most of the time, though I laughed and gossiped, I did save some space for me to live in my own world at that time. People won’t be asking if I suddenly went quiet.

These few days I just walked around alone, eating (that’s the ultimate stress solution) at whatever dining places that has crossed into my mind and simply enjoying the silence or the surroundings as I listened to the music played from my Nokia through the headphone. I have a lot to think these days that I simply need time to stop thinking per se.

I need to keep my facts right. I need to know about the updated matters in my surroundings. What meant as an inside joke might be disastrous if misunderstood by the audience. Huhu. I don’t believe in true friendship; yes, it’s all about mutualism, we just benefited each other. Still, it is rather unethical of me in conveying sensational false facts; and for this I give my apology. However, if it’s a true fact, it’s always okay to make it sensationalized, as I love gossips. Hehe.

This blog post makes me feel so bad.

No comments: