Friday, December 5, 2008

Kelantan.


I'll be going back to Kelantan for 2 weeks, in which I honestly say, "I hate it".
There's nothing there, I mean, in my kampung..
except that bloody beach, and village houses, and seafoods, and coconut tree, those things.
I'll stay there for 2 weeks.
Just like those 2004 time.
It is really torturous.
That was the time when I don't discover laptop yet and its lusty perks such as movies, animes and videos, even books are not to my liking yet.
So I practically did nothing except listening to the relatives' chat in Kelantanese accent to which I understand nothing, and pathetically I just smiled and nodded, as if I can figure what they were talking about.
Sad, sad two weeks of holiday.

But I have no fear now!
I prepared everything.
I will bring tons and tons of books ( hyperbole) to read, and I have filled my laptop with movies, animes, and other time-consuming stuffs.
I will use my holiday in Kelantan for something better, rather than just listening to some unfathomable jokes, and meaningless chat.
Call me anti-social, I know I am not. Huhu.

And so, pray for my safety and pray that I won't die of boredom there.
That's a pitiful way of dying.

Anyway, my village betul2 tepi pantai, Pantai Bisikan Bayu, Dalam Rhu, Pasir Putih Kelantan. Menapak 2 tapak je dah sentuh gigi air. So, those who know me would know why I hate my Kelantan village.

4 comments:

myrnnss said...

haha. i understand ur feelings when u don't understand what they're tlkng. my grandma likes to nag i her tggnu accent, but i undstnd nothing. haha. pastu kantoi tapaham apa bla dia tnya soklan. poor grandma, pnat2 ja bleter.

ceria seindah suria said...

haha
u noe what..
i hate to hear those slangs
sory to those kelantane
i juz cant stand those slangs..
haha..
it juz a matter of opinion..

~shida~ said...

weee...bes apa dekat pantai..boleh wat adegan lari lari macam dalam filem hindustan..hehehehe

Anonymous said...

watch ur words,slick.