Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wankhai's Wish List

Materiastically speaking, I want to buy and have

1) All Paulo Coelho's books

2) All Hamka's masterpieces
3) The complete Twilight saga
4) An external hard drive
5) New top notch laptop
6) All Christopher Paulini's books
7) Any book related to Prof Syed Naquib al-Attas
8) Any translation of Kama Sutra ( dirty minded, am I?)- this is practically a joke. Al-Hafiz said he found one in Rusia, in Russian language obviously.
9) N96. The web, now made by hand.
10) A new belt? - the one used now is actually Juju's ( the kepala) and Iz's ( the tali).

Emotionally and socially speaking, I want to

1) Meet George W Bush, punch him and say, " You stupid moron! Look what you've done to humanity!"
2) Join any environmental or faith organizations.
3) Visit all the holy and sacred places in the world i.e Ganges River, Tibet, Great Canyon, Ise Shrine Japan, Giza pyramid , Golden Temple.
4) Shake hands with Dalai Lama, Ayatollah Khomeini( allahyarham), Ahmad Deedat( allahyarham), Mahmoud Ahmadinejad etc. Pope Benedict is excluded because he's quite anti- Islam, compared with Pope John Paul. Nay.
5) Meet a true spiritually-related friend.
6) Discover myself.

Spiritually speaking, I

1) want to discover myself, spiritually
2) be happy
3) want to get the actual truth
4) to be able to believe and stick to the truth.

However, what I really want now,is TO STOP WISHING TOO MUCH, BE GRATEFUL OF WHAT I HAVE ALREADY, AND CHERISH THE GIFTS OF GOD GIVEN TO ME.

And so, the all-knowing God,
Thank you. I might not repay you enough( never will able to repay enough), still You give so much already. I thank You.

1 comment:

myrnnss said...

its kinda rare to find guys who enjoys reading. ure one of a kind. haha. or is it that i'm exposed to an environment where guys seldom read. hmm. hard to see my brother reading. except for the nwspaper.