Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kids. Spoiled Kids.I Hate Them.

It's a known fact of mine. Everybody in my class knows it. "Wankhai hates kids", particularly spoiled ones. Gee. They are an annoying being , slightly less than a cockroach crawling on my body while I was sleeping while back at somebody's room in KMS. Yucks.

It never been this way. I am previously quite fond of them. I found them nice and naive and innocent and pure and pristine and cute and silly and stupid and they have this really beautiful honest eyes that speak no harm and they being very sensitive of their surroundings and very adventurous and curious...the list goes on.

However, as I'm getting older, I quite dislike them. I don't know why! It naturally develops, this dislike.

Perhaps...I don't know. Maybe the list itslef is the reason I quite dislike them.

Naivety + innocence +pure + pristine = yucks.

Silly+stupid+too curious+ too adventurous+ too honest = euwww.

I don't know. Well, perhaps I'm being jealous to the kids. I can never be as honest as I was again, with all this hearts around me that need to be taken care of, nor I can't be as straightforward as I was, again, with mature people like me around. Kids can do that easily, and they do not get prank calls, a punch or slash in the face or a mention in somebody's Ten Things I Hate In Life written in diary or posted in blogs.

And whatever 'naughty' or 'mischiveous' things that they do, we, the 'supposedly-mature-so-we-must-be-understanding-and- supportive-ones' have to bear with it. Damn! Damn! Damn!

I hope this dislike to kids is just simply a phase. A truly disadvantage. After all, I am an educator-to-be. So, for now, just don't let any kids near me. It makes my head ceh-damn-grr-isk-euww-huh- ing all that time.

Not that we have children repellent whatsoever.

No comments: